English: Check-In for 2019-2020 Students
Español: Check-In de alumnos 2019-2020
- Tuesday, May 21: 7:30 am - 3:00 pm - Incoming Seniors, Juniors and Sophomores (returning Centaurus students)
- Tuesday, May 21: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Incoming 9th graders and students new to Centaurus in grades 10-12
- Wednesday, May 22: 7:30 am - 3:00 pm - Incoming Seniors, Juniors and Sophomores (returning Centaurus students)
What happens during Check In?
- Your picture will be taken. When your picture is taken by Lifetouch it will be used as your school picture, yearbook and student ID. All students must be photographed. See photo guidelines below.
- You will receive a copy of your course selections (this is not your final schedule).
- Pay all past fees and fines for incoming Seniors, Juniors and Sophomores. Fees can be paid easily with a credit card using Revtrak. You can also come into the school and see the Treasurer, but she cannot accept any credit card payments.
- Parents your presence is always welcome, but not required.
- All past fees and fines are due at Check-In for incoming Seniors, Juniors and Sophomores. Fees can be paid easily with a credit card using Revtrak. You can also come into the school and see the Treasurer, but she cannot accept any credit card payments.
- Information and due dates for optional fees (activity passes, parking permits, etc.) and class fees will be communicated before the start of school in the fall.
- Complete the Annual Data Update (ADU) online. The ADU is required so that the school has the most updated information in case of an emergency with your student. See ADU link below.
What is the Annual Data Update?
The online Annual Data Update (ADU) has replaced the paper registration process throughout the district.
What is RevTrak?
- BVSD has contracted with Revtrak, to provide you a simple, secure, and convenient way of making online payments for your school fees. Parents use their Infinite Campus Parent Portal login and their student’s date of birth and pay online with VISA, MasterCard, or Discover credit or debit cards. School web stores accept payments over the internet 24/7.
- Parents of students new to Centaurus, including incoming 9th graders: you will need to create a new account with RevTrak. You cannot use your middle school account as RevTrak views you as a new customer.
Make up days and retakes will be in the fall after the start of school, dates/times to be determined. When the student’s picture is taken by Lifetouch (during Check-In and/or retake days), it will be used as their school picture, yearbook and student ID.
The following are some examples of clothing that would be considered inappropriate for school photos, but not limited to:
- Shirts, blouses, or tops that do not reach the waist and expose bare midriffs
- Clothing that displays references to drugs, alcohol, or other controlled substances, illegal activity, offensive slogans or designs, sexual innuendo or emulation of gang affiliation can cause problems and are not considered appropriate in school. This includes Any accessories that could be a safety concern such as chains, spikes, and other jewelry deemed inappropriate are not permitted within CHS.
- Sunglasses, hats and bandanas of any color.
Student Security Badges
- As a reminder to our incoming Seniors, Juniors and Sophomores: You are required to keep your badge all 4 years. Please put your badge in a safe place over the summer. If you do not have your badge when school begins, you will have to pay for a replacement.
- Incoming 9th graders and students new to Centaurus in grades 10-12: You will receive a badge at the beginning of the school year. More information will be sent before school starts in August.
- General Information: Contact Carrol Cordova, Principal's Assistant, 720-561-5357, email@example.com
- Payment/RevTrak: Contact Suyapa Koeller, Treasurer, 720-561-5367, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Data Update: Contact Lucy Nash, Registrar, 720-561-5360, email@example.com