Registration & Fees
Note: Online registration for athletics is not available for the 2020-21 school year.
Student athletes must submit registration forms before they attend the first practice. Season B practice begins on Monday, 1/18/2021.
Season B includes the following sports:
- Basketball: Boys
- Basketball: Girls
- Dance & Poms
- Ice Hockey
- Ski: Alpine & Nordic (at Nederland High School)
- Swim & Dive: Girls
To register for Season B sports, submit the following registration forms by email to email@example.com before the student athlete attends the first practice. Please return all forms in one email. Click the blue button below for all forms except the sports physical form.
- Current sports physical.
- Physicals are current for 365 days. The required sports physical form is given to you by your physician. If your student athlete has a current physical on file you don’t need to send in a new one.
- Boulder Valley Activity and Athletic Participant Emergency Information and Permission form.
- Interscholastic Athletic and Extracurricular Activities Policy Acknowledgment form.
- CHSAA Bylaws form.
- Boulder Valley Athletic Registration: Student Physical form.
- This is a parent form to sign, not a physician.
Season B athletic fees will be assigned in Infinite Campus in February.
Athletic fees are waived for students eligible for free/reduced lunch.
Cheer and Dance & Poms are activities per BVSD, and no athletic fee is assigned.
Use RevTrak to pay athletic registration fees after fees are added to Infinite Campus.