Welcome to Centaurus High School!
We are very excited to welcome all students joining us this fall whether you are an eighth grade student moving to high school or a current high school student transferring to Centaurus.
In lieu of our usual February in person Transition Night, we have posted all information here for your review.
Be sure to watch the Centaurus Overview as well as the course selection videos first. Then click through the course and program information as desired to gain more information about the many offerings here at Centaurus.
If you have not already observed our school overview video, please take some time to watch it now.
Items discussed in the video include:
- Introduction and Welcome – Daniel Ryan, Principal
- Athletics & Activities – Emerald Murphy, Athletic Director
- International Baccalaureate - Johanna Lohr, Coordinator
- Advanced Placement - Augusto Di Laura, Coordinator
- AVID Program – Kyle Reichert, Coordinator
- Advisory – Dirk Mayrberger, Freshmen Advisory Coordinator
- Counseling Department supports and services - Sarina Gonzalez, Counselor
- 1:Web & Chromebooks – Bethany Schmid, Coordinator
Loading from Vimeo...
Please view the video on the left for more information regarding our course selection process and four year planning. Counselor Dave Platt explains how these work for our new to Centaurus students.
For more information, visit our Course Selection page.